How to search contacts by company name in Outlook?
Supposing you need to find out a contact which is from Company XXX, how do you get it done in Outlook in a minute? This article will introduce ways to search for contacts by company name in Outlook easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To find out all contacts from the specified company in Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can search for contacts by company with following steps:
Step 1: Shift to the People (or Contacts) view, and open the contact folder in which you will search for contacts.
Step 2: Activate the Search Tools in Ribbon with putting cursor into the search box. See screen shot below:
Step 3: Click the More > Company on the Search tab.
Step 4: In the new added Company box, enter the specified company name, and you will view the contacts from the specified company at once.
Note: To expand the search scope, you can click the All Contact Items button on the Search tab.
To search contacts from specified company in Outlook 2007, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Contacts view, and open the contact folder where you will search for contacts;
Step 2: Click the Expand the Query Builder button to display the searching query builder. See screen shot below:
Step 3: In the Query Builder, enter the specified company name into the Company box, and then you will get the proper contacts from the specified company at once.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.