- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHi,
Normally, you can apply the Import/Export feature to export all emails in a certain mail to a PST file, or a CSV file (you can convert it to Excel file or Text file easily).
For exporting all emails from a mail folders, you can copy the whole PST file directly. By the way, this way will also copy contacts, calendars, tasks, and other Outlook items.
How to export bulk/selected emails to Excel/Text/PST file in Outlook?
Comparing to exporting all emails in a mail folder with the Import and Export feature in Outlook, you may just need to export the selected emails only sometimes. But how could you do? This article will introduce several solutions for you:
You can easily export multiple selected emails as a single text file with the Save As feature in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, select multiple emails you will export, and click File > Save As.
Note: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails with clicking them one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails with clicking the first one and the last one.
2. In the opening Save As dialog box, (1) open the destination folder you will export the emails to, (2) type a name for the new text file in the File name box, and (3) click the Save button. See screenshot:
And now all selected emails have been exported as a single text file already.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Save as Txt feature to quickly exported multiple selected emails as individual text files in bulk.
1. In the Mail view, select multiple emails you will export, and click Kutools > Bulk Save. See screenshot:
2. In the popping out dialog, please select the Browse button to specify the destination folder you will save the emails into, check the file formats you will save the emails as, and click the Ok button.
And now, each selected email is exported as a single text/html/word/excel/csv/pdf file into the specified destination folder.
If you want to export multiple selected emails as an Excel workbook, you can copy them, and then paste in a new workbook easily.
1. In the Mail view, select multiple emails you will export, and copy them with pressing Ctrl + C keys together.
2. Launch Excel, put the cursor at Cell A1, and paste the emails with pressing Ctrl + V keys together.
3. Now all selected emails are pasted in the new workbook as below screenshot shown. Please save the new workbook.
If you want to export multiple selected emails as a PST file in Outlook, you can easily get it done with the Archive feature.
1. In the Mail view, select multiple emails you will export, right click and select Move > Copy to Folder from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Copy Items dialog box, click the New button.
3. In the Create New Folder dialog box, type a name for the new folder in the Name box, specify a folder where to place the new folder, and click OK buttons successively to close both dialog boxes. See screenshot above:
4. Now all selected emails are copied to the new folder. Click File > Info > Tools > Clean Up Old Items (or File > Info > Cleanup Tools > Archive).
5. In the opening Archive dialog box, please (1) check the Archive this folder and all subfolders option, (2) click to select the new folder you have created in below list box, (3) type Tomorrow into the Archive items older than box, and then (4) click the Browse button.
6. In the Open Outlook Data Filed dialog box, please type a name for the new archive file in the File names box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
7. Now you return to the Archive dialog box, please click the OK button, and then click the Yes button in the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box.
And now all selected emails have been exported as a PST file in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agonot good for thousands emails