How to export one or multiple emails to Word document in Outlook?
In this article, I introduce some methods on exporting one or multiple emails to Word document in Outlook.
In Outlook, you cannot directly export emails to Word document, but you can save the one email to MHT file first, and then save the MHT file as Word document.
1. Select one email you use and click File > Save As.
2. In the Save As dialog, select a folder to place the new file, and give it a name and select MHT files from the Save as type drop-down list.
3. Click Save, then go to the folder containing the MHT file, right click at the file to select Open With > Microsoft Word. See screenshot:
4. Then in the opened Word file, click File > Save As (> Browse), and select Word Document from the Save as type drop-down list in the Save As dialog. See screenshot:
5. Click Save, now the email has been exported to Word document.
If you want to export multiple emails to separate Word documents, with above method, you need to repeatedly save one by one. But if you have Kutools for Outlook, the Save as File utility can quickly save multiple emails to separate Word documents at once.
|Kutools for Outlook, Includes
100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
1. Select the emails you want to use, click Kutools > Bulk Save.
2. In the Save message as other files dialog, select one path to place files, and then check Word format option, you also can choose the save content in right section. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok. Now all selected emails have been exported to Word documents.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.