How to export a folder to pst file in Outlook
In Outlook we export folder as a pst file while we want to backup it. So here this article, is talking about how to export a folder in Outlook to the pst file in the computer, if you are interested in this operation, please go on reading.
Save or Export Multiple emails to other fomat files(PDF/HTML/WORD/EXCEL) in Outlook
|Sometimes, you may want to save or export the emails to a folder as other format files, such as PDF, Word or Excel files in Outlook. In Outlook, neither of the Save as and Export function can handle this job. However, Kutools for Outlook's Save as file utility can export multiple emails to a folder as files with multiple formats at once time . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook, the Import/Export Wizard can help you export a folder to pst file.
1. Click File > Open & Export > Import/Export in Outlook 2013 and 2016.
Note: If you are using Outlook 2010, please click File > Open > Import.
2. In the first step of Import and Export Wizard, select Export to a file, and then click Next.
3. Then select Outlook Data File (.pst) in the Export to a File dialog, and click Next.
4. Select the specified folder that you want to export as pst file in the Export Outlook Data File dialog, and click Next.
5. Select a folder to place the pst file, and then check one option you need while you exporting the folder as pst file.
6. Click Finish, and type and confirm the password for creating pst file.
7. Click OK, now the folder has been exported as a pst file.
100+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!