How to export a folder to pst file in Outlook
In Outlook we export folder as a pst file while we want to backup it. So here this article, is talking about how to export a folder in Outlook to the pst file in the computer, if you are interested in this operation, please go on reading.
In Outlook, the Import/Export Wizard can help you export a folder to pst file.
1. Click File > Open & Export > Import/Export in Outlook 2013 and 2016.
Note: If you are using Outlook 2010, please click File > Open > Import.
2. In the first step of Import and Export Wizard, select Export to a file, and then click Next.
3. Then select Outlook Data File (.pst) in the Export to a File dialog, and click Next.
4. Select the specified folder that you want to export as pst file in the Export Outlook Data File dialog, and click Next.
5. Select a folder to place the pst file, and then check one option you need while you exporting the folder as pst file.
6. Click Finish, and type and confirm the password for creating pst file.
7. Click OK, now the folder has been exported as a pst file.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.