To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoHi, Lori, I do not know the method in Outlook can handle your problem, but the second method mentioned above can do it.
How to export emails to Excel with date in Outlook?
In Outlook, we can export a folder as CSV file and then convert it to an Excel file. But have you ever tried to export emails to Excel based on date range? Here this article will introduce the methods of exporting emails from Outlook to Excel with the date.
In Outlook, you can list emails based on date range from search, then copy and paste them into Excel directly.
1. Select the specified folder you will export emails from, type search criteria received:8/20/2017..1/29/2018 into the Instant Search box, and then click Search > Current Folder to specify the search scope. See screenshot:
Note: In the search criteria received: received:8/20/2017..1/29/2018, 8/20/2017 and 1/29/2018 decide the certain date range you will export emails within, and you can change them as you need.
2. Then press Ctrl + A to select all listing emails, and then press Ctrl + C to copy them.
3. Open Excel, and select one cell from a sheet, press Ctrl + V to paste the emails. Now the subject, size and other information of each email are pasted in the worksheet.
4. Click File > Save to save the Excel file as you need.
If you want to export emails as separate Excel files based on a date range, you can apply Kutools for Outlook’s Save as File utility to solve this job.
|Kutools for Outlook, Includes
100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
1. Type received:8/20/2019..1/29/2020in the Instant Search box to list all emails received in the date range 8/20/2019-1/29/2020.
2. Go ahead to press Ctrl + A to select all listing emails, and click Kutools > Bulk Save. See screenshot:
3. In the Save message as other files dialog, select one folder to save the exporting files, check Excel format option in Select save file format section, and you can choose the save contents in right section.
4. Click Ok.
5. Now a dialog box comes out and shows how many messages have been saved Please click the OK button to close it.
Now all messages in the date range have been saved as separated Excel files.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoThis is great although it is only representing the Date and not the Time. However, the Time does show up if I copy today's date vs yesterday's date. Anyway to have the time show up for yesterday and prior?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI removed the folder from favorites, (https://valentinesdaygifts-forher.com) so it is much less annoying to always see 'unread' messaged flagged in the Deleted Items folder.