How to always pop up all email replies by default in Outlook?
While using Outlook 2013 or higher version, the RE window displays in the Reading Pane by default if you select email in the mail list to reply. It is inconvenient for most Outlook users in replying emails, so they have to manually pop out the RE window for further use. This article is talking about configuring Outlook options to always pop up email replies by default in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please do as follows to always pop up all email replies by default in Outlook.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options window, click Mail in the left pane, check the Open replies and forwards in a new window box in the Replies and forwards section, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
From now on, when selecting email in the mail list to reply, the RE window will always pop up by default.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.