How to always pop up all email replies by default in Outlook?
While using Outlook 2013 or higher version, the RE window displays in the Reading Pane by default if you select email in the mail list to reply. It is inconvenient for most Outlook users in replying emails, so they have to manually pop out the RE window for further use. This article is talking about configuring Outlook options to always pop up email replies by default in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please do as follows to always pop up all email replies by default in Outlook.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options window, click Mail in the left pane, check the Open replies and forwards in a new window box in the Replies and forwards section, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
From now on, when selecting email in the mail list to reply, the RE window will always pop up by default.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.