How to create or add new signature in Outlook?
When you send emails to recipients, you may need to add signature in the messages as below screenshot shown. In this article, I introduce how to create a new signature in Outlook.
Please follow below steps to add a new signature.
1. In Message window, click Message > Signature > Signatures.
2. In the Signature and Stationary dialog, under E-mail Signature tab, click New to give a name for your new signature.
3. Click OK. Now edit the signature in Edit signature box, and select the account to apply this signature in the Choose default signature section.
Tip: If you check the signature both in New messages and Replies/forward drop down list, it will automatically add the signature while you create new/reply/forward messages, or, select none.
4. Click OK to close the dialog.
Now the new signature has been added in Signature list.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.