How to create or add new signature in Outlook?
When you send emails to recipients, you may need to add signature in the messages as below screenshot shown. In this article, I introduce how to create a new signature in Outlook.
remove all duplicate emails from one mail folder in outlook
|We usually receive many duplicate emails with same subjects and attachments which are needed to be removed.The Duplicate Mails in Kutools for Outlook can quickly remove all duplicate emails and keep one only in seconds. Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to add a new signature.
1. In Message window, click Message > Signature > Signatures.
2. In the Signature and Stationary dialog, under E-mail Signature tab, click New to give a name for your new signature.
3. Click OK. Now edit the signature in Edit signature box, and select the account to apply this signature in the Choose default signature section.
Tip: If you check the signature both in New messages and Replies/forward drop down list, it will automatically add the signature while you create new/reply/forward messages, or, select none.
4. Click OK to close the dialog.
Now the new signature has been added in Signature list.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.