How to unify all inboxes of multiple accounts to display all emails together in Outlook?
Outlook supports multiple email accounts running together at the same time. By default, each email account has its own inbox in Outlook. Therefore, the more email account you created in Outlook, the more inbox there will be. You have to shift to separate email inbox back and forth to check for emails. Is there a good way to create a unified inbox, which can collect all inboxes of multiple accounts together? This article will show you a method to achieve it.
Please do as follows to unify all inboxes of multiple accounts to display all received emails together in Outlook.
1. Press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, copy below VBA code into the ThisOutlookSession code window.
VBA code: Create a unified inbox of multiple email accounts:
Sub UnifiedInbox() 'Update by Extendoffice 20180504 Dim xExplorer As Outlook.Explorer Dim xSearch As String On Error Resume Next xSearch = "folderpath:Inbox" Set xExplorer = Outlook.Application.ActiveExplorer xExplorer.Search xSearch, olSearchScopeAllFolders Set xApp = Nothing End Sub
3. Then press the Alt + Q keys to save and close the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
4. Click the Customize Quick Access Toolbar button and then click More Commands from the drop-down menu. See screenshot:
5. In the Outlook Options dialog box, you need to:
5.1 Select Macros from the Choose commands from drop-down list;
5.2 Select Project1.ThisOutlookSession.UnifiedInbox from the commands box;
5.3 Click the Add button;
5.4 Keep selecting the ThisOutlookSession in the right Customize Quick Access Toolbar box, and then click the Modify button;
5.5 Select a modify button for the macro and then click the OK button;
5.6 Click the OK button in the Outlook Options dialog box. See screenshot:
6. Then the modify button is showing on the Quick Access Toolbar. Click on the button, then emails in all inboxes of multiple email accounts are searched out and unified together as below screenshot shown:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)