How to make the Outlook reminders pop up on top while using computer?
While you are working at other applications or websites and minimize the Outlook window, you maybe miss some reminders in Outlook. So how to make the Outlook reminders pop up always on the top of screen while using computer for dismissing any reminders? In this article, I introduce a VBA code to handle it.
Save or Export Multiple emails to other fomat files(PDF/HTML/WORD/EXCEL) in Outlook
|Sometimes, you may want to save or export the emails to a folder as other format files, such as PDF, Word or Excel files in Outlook. In Outlook, neither of the Save as and Export function can handle this job. However, Kutools for Outlook's Save as file utility can export multiple emails to a folder as files with multiple formats at once time . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys to open Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Double click at ThisOutlookSession from the Project1 pane, copy and paste below code to the script.
VBA: Reminders pop up on top
Private Sub Application_Reminder(ByVal Item As Object) 'UpdatebyExtendoffice20180418 Dim xAppointment As AppointmentItem If Item.Class = olAppointment Then Set xAppointment = Item MsgBox xAppointment.Subject, 4096 + vbInformation + vbOKOnly, "Kutools for Outlook" End If End Sub
3. Save and close the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
Now even if the Outlook is minimized, the reminders will pop up on the top of the screen while you are working at other applications.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoThank you so much - this has been driving me crazy missing important meetings/time related tasks because my reminders do NOT show on top. Reading all the threads about this shows me MS do not really care that they changed that at all. Now I am getting a reminder pop up and when I click that it takes me to the MS reminder pane - just brilliant! One question, is there any chance that the pop up box could be a different colour than blue? I would love a bright pink or red or green so the reminder is shouting at my face lol.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agohow can this be used for tasks, as opposed to appointments?