How to remove duplicate attachments in Outlook messages?
Generally, you may receive some emails with duplicate attachments in Outlook which will occupy the memory. This article introduces two ways to remove the duplicate attachments in Outlook.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook, there is no built-in function that can find the duplicate attachments and remove them, you only can remove the duplicate attachments one by one.
Right click at the attachment you want to remove, and select Remove Attachment from the context menu.
And click Remove Attachment in the popping out reconfirming dialog.
Actually, you can remove the duplicate attachments by searching the duplicate emails which contain the same subjects, bodies and attachments, then remove the duplicate emails. But how can remove the duplicate emails as quickly as possible in Outlook? Kutools for Outloo’s Duplicate Emails can do you a nice favor.
|Kutools for Outlook , Includes 20+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
1. Click Kutools > Duplicate Emails.
2. In the Duplicate emails dialog, check the folders you want to find the duplicate emails, and the choose All selected folders or Same folder from the drop-down list of Find duplicates in.
Tip: If you select All selected folders from the Find duplicates in drop-down list, it will compare and remove the duplicate emails across folders, if check Same folder, it will compare and remove duplicate emails in the same folder.
3. Click Delete, then all duplicate emails have been found and list in the Duplicate emails dialog.
4. Click Delete, and a dialog pops up to tell you the number of removed duplicate emails.
5. Click OK > Exit to finish and exit the function.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.