How to move emails to a specific folder based on subject in Outlook?
In Outlook, the messages you received contains hundreds of different subjects, but in some times, you want to move the emails to a folder based on a special subject, how can you quickly handle it without manually move one by one?
remove all duplicate emails from one mail folder in outlook
|We usually receive many duplicate emails with same subjects and attachments which are needed to be removed.The Duplicate Mails in Kutools for Outlook can quickly remove all duplicate emails and keep one only in seconds. Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook, the Rule function can help you to achieve many amazing and automatic operations.
1. Select the email which contains the subject you want to move emails based on, click Home > Rules > Create Rule.
2. In the Create Rule dialog, check Subject contains and Move the item to folder checkboxes, then click Select Folder.
3. In the Rules and Alerts dialog, you can directly select a folder to place the emails, also, you can click New to create a new folder to place.
4. Click OK > OK > OK, then in the Success dialog, check Run this rule now on message already in the current folder checkbox. Click OK.
Then all emails with subject of dfg in current folder have been moved to the specified folder.
From now on, all incoming messages contain this subject will be moved to the specific folder automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.