How to move emails to a specific folder based on subject in Outlook?
In Outlook, the messages you received contains hundreds of different subjects, but in some times, you want to move the emails to a folder based on a special subject, how can you quickly handle it without manually move one by one?
In Outlook, the Rule function can help you to achieve many amazing and automatic operations.
1. Select the email which contains the subject you want to move emails based on, click Home > Rules > Create Rule.
2. In the Create Rule dialog, check Subject contains and Move the item to folder checkboxes, then click Select Folder.
3. In the Rules and Alerts dialog, you can directly select a folder to place the emails, also, you can click New to create a new folder to place.
4. Click OK > OK > OK, then in the Success dialog, check Run this rule now on message already in the current folder checkbox. Click OK.
Then all emails with subject of dfg in current folder have been moved to the specified folder.
From now on, all incoming messages contain this subject will be moved to the specific folder automatically.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.