How to check if the email was read after sending in Outlook?
After sending an E-mail, you may want to check if the email was read by the recipient. Here in Outlook, you can check an option to handle this job.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
In the Message box, before sending email, click Options tab, and check Request a Read Receipt option.
When the recipient receive the email and open it by double-clicking, a Microsoft Outlook dialog will pop to ask the recipient if send a receipt to the sender.
If the recipient click Yes, the sender will receive a receipt like this:
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.