How to display two time zones in Outlook calendar?
If you are working at two time zones, you may want to display two time zones in Outlook calendar. This article, will introduce the method to show two time zones in one calendar of Outlook.
To display two time zones in Outlook calendar, you need to display calendar in Week view first.
1. In the calendar section, under Home tab, click Week in Arrange group.
2. Right click at the left time section of calendar and select Change Time Zone from the context menu.
3. In the Time zones section of Outlook Options dialog, check Show a second time zone checkbox, and the type the labels for each time zone, and select the time zones you want to display.
4. Click OK. Now two time zones you specified is displayed on the calendar.
The Sender Time Zone of Kutools for Outlook, can display the real sent time of the sender’s location and sender’s current time.
|Kutools for Outlook, Includes 100+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.