How to display two time zones in Outlook calendar?
If you are working at two time zones, you may want to display two time zones in Outlook calendar. This article, will introduce the method to show two time zones in one calendar of Outlook.
To display two time zones in Outlook calendar, you need to display calendar in Week view first.
1. In the calendar section, under Home tab, click Week in Arrange group.
2. Right click at the left time section of calendar and select Change Time Zone from the context menu.
3. In the Time zones section of Outlook Options dialog, check Show a second time zone checkbox, and the type the labels for each time zone, and select the time zones you want to display.
4. Click OK. Now two time zones you specified is displayed on the calendar.
The Sender Time Zone of Kutools for Outlook, can display the real sent time of the sender’s location and sender’s current time.
|Kutools for Outlook, Includes 100+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365. |
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.