How to set up auto-reply for each sender in Outlook?
Sometimes, you may be busy and no time to reply for incoming emails in Outlook immediately. Here I introduce the method on setting up auto-reply for all incoming emails from each sender in Outlook.
In Outlook, you can create an email template, and then create a rule to automatically reply with this template while receiving emails.
1. Click Home > New Email to enable the Massage window.
2. In the Message window, edit the sender address, subject and body contents as you need.
3. Click File > Save As, in the Save As dialog, select a folder to locate the template, then choose Outlook Template from Save as type drop-down list.
4. Click Save and close the Message window.
5. Click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts. Then click New Rule in the Rules and Alerts dialog.
6. In the Rules Wizard, select Apply rule on message I receive in Start from a blank rule section.
7. Click Next, in this dialog, check sent only to me checkbox.
8. Click Next, check reply using a specific template checkbox in Step 1 section, go to the Step 2 section, click a specific template.
9. In the popping new dialog, choose User Templates in File System in Look in section, click Browse to select the folder you save the template in above step.
10. Click OK, choose the template you use, click Open to go back to the Rules Wizard, click Next > Next.
11. Give a name for this rule, and click Finish > OK to create the rule successfully.
Now while you receive an email, it will auto reply to the sender with the template.
With above method, the steps are too troublesome. Is there any trick can quickly solve this job? The Reply utility of Kutools for Outlook can help you quickly make a replying template and also toggle auto reply to sender as you need
|Kutools for Outlook , Includes 100+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365. |
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
3. Click OK. Then go to click Enable Auto Reply to enable the auto reply utility. From now on, the template you created will be automatically sent as an auto reply email while you receiving messages in specific account in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.