Easily display or show message header information in Outlook message window
Kutools for Outlook
You may know how to view the full headers of a selected email in Outlook. However, do you know how to show certain header information in Outlook message window directly? Here with the Show Message Info utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can decide which header information to show, and display them directly in Outlook message window.
Show message header information in Outlook message window
Please do as follow to show specific header information in Outlook message window.
1. Select a message in the mailing list, then click Kutools Plus > Show Message info > Show Message Info to enable the feature.
2. After enabling the feature, you can see the header information is displaying on the top of message window. See screenshot:
1) If you want to change the display header information, please configure as follows.
2) You can move the location of a header information by selecting in and clicking the Up, Down or Top button in the Set the message header information dialog box.
3) You can also view the full header information of selected message by clicking the View all header information button in the Set the message header information dialog box.
4) For new created emails, sent emails and those messages without header information, the message information section will display as the below screenshot shown.
5) Click Kutools Plus > Show Message info > Show Message Info again to turn off the feature.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.