Quickly increase or change maximum attachment size limit in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In Outlook, when you adding an attachment exceeding 20 MB - the default maximum attachment size limit - Outlook will warn you with information as below screenshot shown in Outlook 2013 or later versions. Kutools for Outlook’s Maximum Attachment Size option can quickly increase or change the maximum attachment size limit as you want.
With Kutools for Outlook’s Maximum Attachment Size option, you can set the maximum attachment size to no limited.
1. Enable Outlook, and click Kutools > Options. See screenshot:
2. Then in popping Options dialog, under Others tab, type 0 into the textbox under Maximum Attachment Size. See screenshot:
3. Click OK, a Kutools for Outlook dialog reminds you to restart Outlook program for the new setting. See screenshot:
4. Click OK to close the dialog, and restart Outlook. Now you can add attachments without any size limited in massages.
If you just want to increase the limited maximum attachment size while inserting attachments in messages, you can do as these steps:
1. Enable Outlook, click Kutools > Options. See screenshot:
2. And under Others tab of the popped out dialog, type the new maximum attachment size you want into the textbox under Maximum Attachment Size. For instance, here I increase the maximum attachment size to 30 MB by typing 30720 into the textbox. See screenshot:
Tip: Here the unit of the attachment size is KB, if you want to change the maximum attachment size to X MB, you just need to type the number = X * 1024.
3. Click OK, and a dialog pops out to remind you to restart Outlook, just click OK to close it. And then restart Outlook program.
After Outlook restarting, the new maximum attachment size limit has been changed to 30 MB.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.