Please assist, thank you.
How to add / insert watermark in Outlook?
Sometimes you may need to insert watermark in your email messages, which indicating recipients the message is draft, confidential, and so on. Nevertheless, Microsoft Outlook does not support the watermark feature at all. Actually, you can try to add a special background that looks similar as watermark in your email message.The following tutorial will walk you through inserting a mimic watermark in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The first part is to prepare a background image that looks like watermark.
1. In Microsoft Word, click Page Layout (or Design)> Watermark to insert watermark in the Word document.
2. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard to get a screen shot.
3. Paste the screen shot in the Paint program.
4. Use the Select tool to select the selection of watermark, then click the Crop button, and at last save it as a picture.
The second part is to apply the watermark picture in your email message.
5. Create a new email message:
A. In Outlook 2010 or later versions, click Home > New Email;
B. In Outlook 2007, click the File > New > Mail message.
6. Click Options > Page Color > Fill Effects in the Themes group.
7. In the Fill Effects dialog box, click the Select Picture button on the Picture tab.
8. In the Select Picture dialog box, find out and select the watermark picture you saved in Step 4, and click the Insert button.
Up to now the watermark picture is inserted to your email message as page background, which looks the same as the watermark in Microsoft Word.
By the way, we recommend you to save the email message with watermark as a template, so that you can apply the watermark directly without so many complex steps. Click to know how to create a custom template and apply it.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHow can I center water mark in my email instead of filling up the page?
Please assist, thank you.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoplease review and let me know if this works
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years ago@veeresh: thanks a lot really helpfull :)
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agothanks a lot,brilliant .
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoWhat an insightful tip - Simple but highly effective.
Thanks for saving me a lot of time and stress trying to figure it out for myself.