How to create or insert quick parts (reusable entries) in Outlook?
The Microsoft Outlook’s Quick Parts is a powerful feature for you to store your frequently used text, picture or other email message parts. After storing this content, you can easily insert them into your emails at any time repeatedly. This tutorial aims to help you fix the problem of how to create and use quick parts in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Create a new email message by clicking New E-mail button.
2. Compose your email, and then select the content you want to store in the Quick Part Gallery.
3. Then go to Insert tab, and click Quick Parts > Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery. See screenshot:
4. In the Create New Building Block dialog, you can:
A: Name your building block;
B: Use the default Category or create a new one for your new building block;
C: Type in the Description for the building block;
D: Choose an insert type from the Options field.
After finish the settings, click OK to close it.
5. Go to the Quick Parts, you will see the contents you have saved are listed.
6. If you want to insert a certain quick part to the email body, just click it. And it will be inserted into the location of the cursor.
And if you want to organize the quick parts or delete it, right click on it and choose what you want from the list. See screenshot:
With the Auto Text utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can quickly create a selection as quick part and insert the quick part to the message in Outlook.
1. Create a new email message, then you can see the Auto Text pane is locating on the right side in the Message window.
2. Compose the email message with the content you want to save as quick parts in Outlook for future use.
3. Select the content, and then click the button in the Auto Text pane. See screenshot:
4. Then an Auto Text dialog box pops up. Please enter a name for the new auto text in the Name box; select a category in the Category drop-down list and then click the OK button.
Then the selection is saved as auto text (quick part). For inserting the auto text to the email body, please go to the Category you have saved the auto text in, find the auto text and double click to insert. See screenshot:
Please click Quickly create, edit, delete, and reuse quick parts (autotext) in Outlook for more detailed information of Kutools for Outlook’s Auto Text utility.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.