How to add contacts from Global Address List (Address Book) in Outlook?
Supposing you are working with an Exchange account in Outlook, and the Exchange administrator has added all of your colleagues’ contacts into the Global Address List, how could you add all of your colleagues into your own contact folder from the Global Address List easily in Microsoft Outlook?
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To add contacts from the Global Address List easily in Microsoft Outlook, please do as following:
Step 1: Open the Address Book dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, click the Tools > Address Book;
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click the Address Book button on the Home tab.
Step 2: In the coming Address Book dialog box, click the Address Book box, and specify the Global Address List from the drop down list.
Step 3: Click to highlight the contacts you will add to your own contact folder.
(1) Hold the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent contacts with clicking the first one and the last one;
(2) Hold the Ctrl key, you can select multiple non-adjacent contacts with clicking each contact one by one.
Step 4: Right click the selected contacts, and then specify the Add to Contacts from the right-clicking menu. See screen shot below:
Step 4: Close the Address Book dialog box.
Now all selected contacts in the Address Book are added into the default contact folder of the default Outlook data file in your Outlook.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.