To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThis shows you how to make it the default option... https://www.msoutlook.info/question/make-all-appointments-private-by-default It's at the end. Worked great for me.
How to make appointment or meeting private by default in Outlook?
In many cases, you need to create private appointments or meetings for special usage frequently in your daily work. The worse situation is that you finish the appointment or meeting, but finally forgot to mark it as private. Actually, you can create an appointment or a meeting with private marking and save it for future use. Please browse the below tutorial for more details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Follow the below steps, you will learn how to make appointment or meeting private by default in Outlook.
1. Firstly you need to enable the Developer tab in your Outlook. Please click How to add developer tab on Ribbon in Outlook? to learn how to show the Developer tab.
2. Create an appointment or a meeting, and click to highlight the Private button under Appointment or Meeting tab.
3. Then click Developer > Design This Form. See screenshot:
4. In the following Design window, click Publish > Publish Form under Developer tab.
5. In the popping up Publish Form As dialog box, you need to:
1). Select Personal Forms Library in the Look In drop-down list;
2). Type a name to the form in the Display name box;
3). Click the Publish button. See screenshot:
6. Close the Design window without saving changes.
7. Now you can use the published form as follows:
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click Developer > Choose Form.
In Outlook 2007, click File > New > Choose Form.
2). In the Choose Form dialog box, select Personal Forms Library in the Look In drop-down list, and select the form you published, then click the Open button.
8. Then the appointment or meeting window with private marking by default is opened, please compose it and save or send it. And when you share your calendar with others, the private items will not be seen by others.
1. If you create the form for appointment, it can be only applied to appointment, you need to create another form for meeting to your need.
2. To make the default private take effect, you need to choose the published form you are created every time when you add appointment or meeting.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoAt what point is this made default?! Its quicker for me to click the lock each time then change and choose which form to load! :sigh: