How to add holidays into default/second/public calendars in Outlook?
Does your calendar contain the holidays of your country in Outlook? Actually, you can quickly add all holidays of specified countries into default calendar in bulk, and copy the holidays to the second/public/all calendars easily.
To add holidays of the specified country into the default calendar in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Calendar in the left bar, and then click the Add Holidays button in the Calendar options section. See screenshot:
3. In the popping Add Holidays to Calendar dialog box, please check the specified country whose holidays you want to add, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. After importing, a Microsoft Outlook dialog box will come out as below screenshot shown. Please click the OK button successively to close all dialog boxes.
So far, all holidays of the specified country have been added to the default calendar of the default email account in Outlook already.
As we mentioned above, the Add Holidays feature can add holidays to the default calendars. However, if you need to add holidays to the second or others calendars, please achieve it with below steps:
Note: This method requires you have added holidays to the default calendar in Outlook.
1. In the Calendar view, click to open the default calendar, and then click View > Change View > List. See screenshot:
2. Click View > Categories in the Arrangement group to sort all calendar items by categories. See screenshot:
3. Select the category name of Holiday, right click, and select Move > Copy to Folder from the context menu. See screenshot:
4. In the opening Copy Items dialog box, please select the destination calendar you will copy the holidays to, and click the OK button.
5. Now a warning Microsoft Outlook dialog box comes out as below screenshot shown. Please click the OK button to go ahead.
Now all holidays are copying to the destination calendar in bulk. If you can add items in public calendars, you can also copy the holidays to the public calendar with the same way.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoAgreed - its a neat trick - Thanks
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThank you so much! This saved me a lot of hassle :)