How to remove duplicate public holiday entries in Outlook?
If duplicate public holidays take place in your calendar folder in Microsoft Outlook, it will be time-consuming and tedious to delete the duplicate holiday entries one by one. In this article, we will introduce an easy way to remove duplicate public holiday entries in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The first part will guide you to remove all holiday entries from a calendar in Microsoft Outlook. Please do as following:
Step 1: In the Calendar view, open a calendar folder that you will remove holiday entries from.
Step 2: Change the displaying view of opening calendar:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the View > Current View > Events.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the Change View > List on the View tab.
Step 3: Arrange all appointments by Categories with clicking the Categories in the Arrangement box on the View tab in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
In Outlook 2007, please click the View > Arrange By > Categories.
Note: You can also sort appointments by categories with clicking the Categories at the Column Header.
Step 4: Select all appointments marked as the category of Holiday, and then press the Delete key.
Note: Holding the Shift key, you can select all adjacent appointments with clicking the first one and the last one.
This part will guide you to import public holiday entries of a specified country or region into your calendar in Microsoft Outlook.
Import holiday entries into a calendar in Outlook 2010 and 2013
Step 1: Click the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click the Calendar in the left bar.
Step 3: Go to the Calendar options section, and click the Add Holidays button.
It will take a minute to import the holidays of specified location into your calendar. Be patient to wait.
Step 5: Then a dialog box comes out and tells you the holidays have been added to your calendar. Just click OK button.
Step 6: Click the OK button to exit the Outlook Options dialog box.
Note: the public holidays will be added into the default calendar folder of default data file. If the duplicate holiday entries do not stay in the default calendar folder, this method is unable to solve your problem.
Import holiday entries into a calendar in Outlook 2007
Step 1: Click the Tools > Options.
Step 2: In the Options dialog box, please click the Calendar Options button on the Preferences tab.
Step 3: In the Calendar Options dialog box, please click the Add Holidays button in the Calendar options section.
Then you can follow the same steps we talked about in Outlook 2013 to finish importing holidays.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.