How to change default dictionary in Outlook?
As you know, misspelling words will be marked automatically based on the default dictionary in Outlook. However, do you know how to change the default dictionary to a custom dictionary? This article will guide you to configure it easily.
Please follow below steps to change the default dictionary in your Outlook.
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Mail in the left bar, and then click the Spelling and Autocorrect button in the Compose messages section. See screenshot:
3. Now the Editor Options dialog box comes, please click the Custom Dictionaries button. See screenshot:
4. In the opening Custom Dictionaries dialog box, please select the new dictionary you will set as default in the Dictionary List box, and click the Change Default button. See screenshot:
5. Click the OK buttons successively to close all dialog boxes.
So far, you have change the default dictionary in your Outlook already.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.