How to change default dictionary in Outlook?
As you know, misspelling words will be marked automatically based on the default dictionary in Outlook. However, do you know how to change the default dictionary to a custom dictionary? This article will guide you to configure it easily.
Please follow below steps to change the default dictionary in your Outlook.
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Mail in the left bar, and then click the Spelling and Autocorrect button in the Compose messages section. See screenshot:
3. Now the Editor Options dialog box comes, please click the Custom Dictionaries button. See screenshot:
4. In the opening Custom Dictionaries dialog box, please select the new dictionary you will set as default in the Dictionary List box, and click the Change Default button. See screenshot:
5. Click the OK buttons successively to close all dialog boxes.
So far, you have change the default dictionary in your Outlook already.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.