How to change default dictionary in Outlook?
As you know, misspelling words will be marked automatically based on the default dictionary in Outlook. However, do you know how to change the default dictionary to a custom dictionary? This article will guide you to configure it easily.
Please follow below steps to change the default dictionary in your Outlook.
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Mail in the left bar, and then click the Spelling and Autocorrect button in the Compose messages section. See screenshot:
3. Now the Editor Options dialog box comes, please click the Custom Dictionaries button. See screenshot:
4. In the opening Custom Dictionaries dialog box, please select the new dictionary you will set as default in the Dictionary List box, and click the Change Default button. See screenshot:
5. Click the OK buttons successively to close all dialog boxes.
So far, you have change the default dictionary in your Outlook already.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.