How to export a single email individually in Outlook?
In general, you can export all emails from a mail folder with the Import and Export feature in Outlook. But, this way will be quite time-consuming to export a single email individually. Here, this article will introduce several easy tricks on exporting one email quickly.
You can easily export a single email as a MSG file with copying and pasting in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, select the email you will export, and press Ctrl + C keys together to copy it.
2. Open the folder you will export the email to, and press Ctrl + V keys together to paste it.
So far, the specified email has been exported as a MSG file into the certain folder.
The Save As feature can help you easily export a single email individually as a txt/html/mht file in Outlook.
1. Select the specified email you will export individually, and click File > Save As.
2. In the opening Save As dialog box, please open the destination folder you will export the email to, and select a type of files from the Save as Type drop down list. See screenshot:
Note: The exported file will be named with the subject of selected email automatically. If you need to change the name, please type the new name in the File name box as you need.
3. Click the Save button.
And now the specified email has been exported as msg/txt/html/mht file as you specified.
If your Outlook supports the Microsoft Print to PDF feature, you can easily export a single email as pdf file as follows:
1. Select the email you will export, and click File > Print.
2. Go ahead to select the Memo Style option in the Settings section, specify the printer as Microsoft Print to PDF in the Printer section, and click the Print button. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Save Print Output As dialog box, please open the destination folder you will export the email to, type a name for the new PDF file in the File name box, and click the Save button. See screenshot:
So far, the specified email has been exported and saved individually as a PDF file already.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.