How to view calendar permissions in Outlook?
Let’s say you have shared your Outlook calendar with some colleagues before, and now you want to find out who has permission to view/edit your calendar, how do you get it done? This article will show you the way to view your calendar permissions easily in Outlook.
You can easily view your calendar permissions in Outlook as follows:
Right-click the specified calendar, and select Share > Calendar Permissions from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
Note: You can also open the specified calendar, and then click Folder > Calendar Permissions on the Ribbon.
Now you can see permissions of specified calendar is displaying on the Permissions tab in the Calendar Properties dialog box. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.