How to ask for accessing other’s calendar permission in Outlook?
As an exchange user in Microsoft Outlook, you are free to share your calendar with others. On the contrary, you can ask for accessing permission of other exchange users’ calendars. Here I will guide you step by step to ask for accessing permission of other exchange users’ calendars in Microsoft Outlook.
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 60-day full featured 60 free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in full future 60 days.|
To ask for accessing permission of other exchange user’s calendar in Microsoft Outlook, you need to send an email about sharing calendar request.
|Kutools for Outlook, Includes 100+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view with clicking the Calendar on the Navigation Pane.
Step 2: Right click the calendar that belongs to your exchange account, and then select the Share > Share Calendar from the right-clicking menu. See screen shot:
Note: In Outlook 2007, please right click the calendar of exchange account, and select the Share “Calendar” from the right-clicking menu.
Step 3: Then you will get into the Sharing request: Calendar – Share window:
- In the To field, enter email address of the exchange user whose calendar you are about to ask for permission to access;
- Check the option of Request permission to view recipient’s Calendar.
- It’s optional to check the option of Allow recipient to view your calendar.
Step 4: Compose this sharing request email, and then click the Send button.
Note: If the recipient allow you to access his/her calendar, you will receive an email with the accessing permission. Open or preview this email, and you can access the recipient’s calendar with clicking the Open this Calendar at the top of this email. See screen shot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoI switched computers, I was had access to the shared calendar, but now when the other user tries to share they get an error stating: "Policy does not allow granting permissions at this level to one or more of the recipients. Please select another permission level and send the sharing invite again." The permission level was Reviewer. It is the same as I had previously. Any thoughts? It has happened to everyone that receives a new computer and tries to set up this shared calendar. Someone had stated one of the parties has to delete the cache?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoPlease update slides to newest version of Outlook
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agowhy can I only see busy
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThank you!! Helped me so much.. love the step by step process.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThank you so much. You help me to keep my job now that i have to manage a managers calendar.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoVery helpful - it helped me do at the first attempt. Thank you very much.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI don't think this is the proper use of the phrase "on the contrary".
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoCan I set up meetings on behalf of someone else if they share their calender with me or is it just access to view their calender?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoGreat Tutorial, very helpful. Thank you very much.