How to save Outlook conversation as PDF？
You may be familiar to save one email to a PDF file in Outlook, but do you know how to save an entire conversation to a PDF file? And what if saving every email of a conversation to an individual PDF file in bulk? This article will show the solution.
Please follow below steps to save all emails in a conversation as a single PDF file in Outlook.
2. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click All mailboxes or This Folder button as you need.
3. Now all emails are grouped by conversation. Please click the arrow before the specified conversation to expand it, and then select all emails in the conversation.
4. Click File > Print.
5. Go ahead to (1) select Microsoft Print to PDF from the Printer drop down list, (2) click to select Memo Style in the Settings section, and (3) click the Print button. See screenshot:
6. In the Save Print Output As dialog, please open the destination folder you will save the PDF file into, name the PDF in the File name box, and click the Save button. See screenshot:
Note: This method works well in Outlook 2016.
Now all emails in the specified conversation is saved as a PDF file.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Bulk Save feature to save each email in a conversation to an individual PDF file in Outlook.
1. Please follow Step 1-3 introduced in above method to select all emails in the specified conversation.
2. Click Kutools > Bulk Save.
3. In the Save messages as other files dialog, please click (the Browse button) to specify the destination folder you will save the PDF files into, check the PDF format option, and click the Ok button. See screenshot:
Now you will see each email in the specified conversation are saved as an individual PDF file. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.