How to block out of office reply emails in Outlook?
When sending email to a large group of recipients, you may be unwilling to receive out of office replies as these emails make no sense for you. This article will introduce a method for you to block out of office reply emails in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can create a rule to block out of office reply emails in Outlook. Please do as follows.
1. Click Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts under Home tab. See screenshot:
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, click the New Rule button.
3. In the first Rules Wizard, click Apply rule on messages I receive, and then click the Next button. See screenshot:
4. In the second Rules Wizard, you need to:
4.1 Select the with specific words in the subject option in the Step 1 box;
4.2 Click the link text “specific words” in Step 2 box;
4.3 Enter all words which relative with out of office you will receive in the email subject and click the OK button;
4.4 Click the Next button. See screenshot:
5. You can move all out of office reply emails to a specified folder or just delete it directly. Here I select the delete it option in the following Rules Wizard. Click the Next button to go ahead.
6. In the next select exceptions rules wizard, click the Next button directly without any selection.
7. In the last Rules Wizard, name the rule as you need and then click the Finish button. See screenshot:
8. Click the OK button in the Rules and Alerts dialog box to finish the rule.
From now on, when receiving out of office reply emails which the subject matches what you have specified above, it will be deleted from the Inbox or moved to certain folder immediately.
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365