How to temporally exclude certain recipients when sending email to a Contacts group in Outlook?
When sending an email to a Contacts group in Outlook, how can you exclude certain recipients from the group? This article will show you a tip to get it done.
The below tip can help you excluding certain recipients from a Contacts group when sending email in Outlook.
1. After adding the Contacts group into the To field, click the button to expand the Contacts group. See screenshot:
2. Then an Expand List dialog box pops up, please click the OK button.
3. Now the Contacts group is expanded in the To field. Please select the email address you need to exclude, and then press the Delete key to delete it.
Then the certain recipients are deleted and excluded from the Contacts group.
- How to exclude certain email sender address from out of office replies in Outlook?
- How to exclude attachment content from searching in Outlook?
- How to exclude a specified email account from send and receive in Outlook?
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.