How to temporally exclude certain recipients when sending email to a Contacts group in Outlook?
When sending an email to a Contacts group in Outlook, how can you exclude certain recipients from the group? This article will show you a tip to get it done.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
The below tip can help you excluding certain recipients from a Contacts group when sending email in Outlook.
1. After adding the Contacts group into the To field, click the button to expand the Contacts group. See screenshot:
2. Then an Expand List dialog box pops up, please click the OK button.
3. Now the Contacts group is expanded in the To field. Please select the email address you need to exclude, and then press the Delete key to delete it.
Then the certain recipients are deleted and excluded from the Contacts group.
- How to exclude certain email sender address from out of office replies in Outlook?
- How to exclude attachment content from searching in Outlook?
- How to exclude a specified email account from send and receive in Outlook?
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!