How to exclude a specified email account from send and receive in Outlook?
For multiple email accounts in Outlook, sending and receiving emails will take times during your daily work. Actually, you can exclude some email accounts from sending and receiving, and just leave the important one to work in Outlook. This article will show you method to achieve it.
Excluding certain email accounts from sending and receiving emails will enhance the work efficiency of Outlook. Please do as follows.
1. In Outlook, go to the Send and Receive tab, and click Send/Receive Groups > Define Send/Receive Groups. See screenshot:
2. In the Send/Receive Groups dialog box, click the Edit button.
3. Then the Send/Receive Settings – All Accounts window opens, please select the account you will exclude from sending and receiving in the Accounts pane, uncheck the Include the selected account in this group box, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Repeat the step 3 to exclude other email accounts as you need.
Now the specified email accounts are excluded from sending and receiving in Outlook.
- How to exclude certain email sender address from out of office replies in Outlook?
- How to temporally exclude certain recipients when sending email to a Contacts group in Outlook?
- How to exclude attachment content from searching in Outlook?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.