How to auto strikethrough canceled meetings in Outlook?
When you use the Outlook calendar to manage your meetings, you may run into a situation where the organizers cancel the meetings, and you don’t want to remove the canceled meetings from the Calendar. Instead, you prefer to auto strikethrough the canceled meetings to make them stand out. This tutorial will show you how to auto strikethrough canceled meetings in Outlook.
Note: Here takes Microsoft Outlook 365 as an instance, the steps and descriptions may have some differences in other Outlook versions.
1. Enable Outlook, and switch to the Calendar view.
2. Go to the View tab, click Change View, and select the List option.
3. You can see the canceled meetings from the screenshot below.
4. Still under the View tab, click View Settings.
5. The Advanced View Settings: List dialog box pops up. Click the Conditional Formatting option in the Description section.
6. In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, click the Add button to create a new rule. Input a name such as “Canceled meeting” in the Name box.
7. Click the Font option in the Properties of selected rule section. The Font dialog pops up. Check the Strikeout checkbox in the Effects section, then click OK.
8. Back to the Conditional Formatting dialog, you can preview the effect of the strikeout.
9. Continue to click the Condition option in the Properties of selected rule section. The Filter dialog pops up. Type the word “canceled” in the Search for the word(s) box. Click OK > OK > OK to finish the setting.
Now you can see all the canceled meetings are auto strikethrough.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.