How to Add Quick Parts to Quick Access Toolbar and Use it in Outlook?
As we know, the Quick Parts command resides under the Insert tab. In normal conditions, when we want to use Quick Parts, we should click Insert > Quick Parts on a composing message window . But sometimes, we only want a quick way to access Quick Parts without going the extra mile. No tabs, no ribbons. Is it possible? The answer is a big YES. Adding Quick Parts to Quick Access Toolbar can help you reach your goal. In this tutorial, we will talk about the method to add Quick Parts to Quick Access Toolbar and use it.
Note: Here takes Microsoft Outlook 365 as an instance, the steps and descriptions may have some differences in other Outlook versions.
Add Quick Parts to Quick Access Toolbar and Use it
Using Quick Parts in Quick Access Toolbar can improve our efficiency. To achieve this goal, please do as follows.
1. In Outlook, go to the Home tab, click New Email to open the page of composing a new message.
2. Place the cursor in the body of the email, then click the Insert tab. Right-click on the Quick Parts button and click the Add to Quick Access Toolbar option in the context menu.
3. You can now see the Quick Parts icon in the Quick Access Toolbar.
4. To use it, just click the Quick Parts icon. Then the list of Quick Parts entries is displayed. Pick one entry and click it, then the entry will be inserted in the email body.
Now every time you want to access Quick Parts in a faster way, just click the Quick Parts icon in the Quick Access Toolbar in a composing message window. It’s simple as that.
How To Add Quick Parts To Outlook Ribbon?
Is there a way to make Quick Parts displayed under the Message tab? The answer is Yes. In this tutorial, we will show you the way to add Quick Parts to Outlook Ribbon.
How To Rename And Edit Quick Parts Entries In Outlook?
How should we rename and edit the existing Quick Parts entries? This tutorial will show you the methods to do the trick.
How To Modify Or Delete Multiple Quick Parts And AutoText In Outlook?
So how should we quickly Modify or Delete them? This tutorial will show you the methods to get the job done.
Kutools for Outlook - Brings 100 Advanced Features to Outlook, and Make Work Much Easier!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.