How to insert Sparkline in Excel?
Have you ever imaged about inserting a group trend line into your data table to show every row or column’s data trending overview? Now inserting the Sparkline will give you a hand on showing the trend of each group in a table in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Please do as following steps to insert Sparkline in Excel.
1. Click the cell you want to insert a Sparkline and click Insert tab, and select the Sparkline type you need from the Sparklines group. See screenshot:
2. Then in the popped out dialog, select the data range you need to show in the line. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close the dialog. Then drag the fill handle to fill the range you need. See screenshot:
Tip: For removing the Sparkline, you can select the Sparkline and click Design > Clear to choose Clear Selected Sparklines or Clear Selected Sparkline Groups.
Note: In Excel 2007, there are no sparkline buttons on the Insert tab for you to insert cute sparkline charts directly. However, you can insert a mimic sparkline in Excel 2007 with:
(1) Creating a line chart by clicking Insert > Line > Line;
(2) Remove this line chart’s legend, horizontal/vertical axes, and grid lines;
(3) Resize this line chart to your need.