How to insert Sparkline in Excel?
Have you ever imaged about inserting a group trend line into your data table to show every row or column’s data trending overview? Now inserting the Sparkline will give you a hand on showing the trend of each group in a table in Excel.
Excel Productivity Tools
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 70% of your time and solve 80% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced features designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
Please do as following steps to insert Sparkline in Excel.
1. Click the cell you want to insert a Sparkline and click Insert tab, and select the Sparkline type you need from the Sparklines group. See screenshot:
2. Then in the popped out dialog, select the data range you need to show in the line. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close the dialog. Then drag the fill handle to fill the range you need. See screenshot:
Tip: For removing the Sparkline, you can select the Sparkline and click Design > Clear to choose Clear Selected Sparklines or Clear Selected Sparkline Groups.
Note: In Excel 2007, there are no sparkline buttons on the Insert tab for you to insert cute sparkline charts directly. However, you can insert a mimic sparkline in Excel 2007 with:
(1) Creating a line chart by clicking Insert > Line > Line;
(2) Remove this line chart’s legend, horizontal/vertical axes, and grid lines;
(3) Resize this line chart to your need.