How to insert Sparkline in Excel?
Have you ever imaged about inserting a group trend line into your data table to show every row or column’s data trending overview? Now inserting the Sparkline will give you a hand on showing the trend of each group in a table in Excel.
Please do as following steps to insert Sparkline in Excel.
1. Click the cell you want to insert a Sparkline and click Insert tab, and select the Sparkline type you need from the Sparklines group. See screenshot:
2. Then in the popped out dialog, select the data range you need to show in the line. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close the dialog. Then drag the fill handle to fill the range you need. See screenshot:
Tip: For removing the Sparkline, you can select the Sparkline and click Design > Clear to choose Clear Selected Sparklines or Clear Selected Sparkline Groups.
Note: In Excel 2007, there are no sparkline buttons on the Insert tab for you to insert cute sparkline charts directly. However, you can insert a mimic sparkline in Excel 2007 with:
(1) Creating a line chart by clicking Insert > Line > Line;
(2) Remove this line chart’s legend, horizontal/vertical axes, and grid lines;
(3) Resize this line chart to your need.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!