How to copy worksheet to end of workbook in Excel?
This article shows you methods of copying certain worksheet to end of workbook in Excel. Please do as follows.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can copy current worksheet to end of workbook with the Move or Copy feature.
1. Shift to the worksheet you want to copy to end of workbook, right click the sheet tab, and then click Move or Copy from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Move or Copy dialog box, select (move to end) in the Before sheet box, and check the Create a copy box, then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then current worksheet is copied and placing at the end of current workbook.
You can also use VBA code to copy current worksheet to end of workbook at once.
1. Shift to the sheet you want to copy to end of workbook, and then press Alt + F11 to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste below code into the Module window.
VBA code: Copy current worksheet to end of workbook
Sub Sample() ActiveSheet.Copy , Sheets(Sheets.Count) ActiveSheet.Name = "copied sheet" End Sub
Note: In the code, “copied sheet” is the name of the new sheet after copying. Please change it based on your needs.
3. Press the F5 key to run the code. Then current sheet will be copied to the end of the workbook.
The Copy Multiple Worksheets utility of Kutools for Excel can help you copy certain sheets one time or multiple times in Excel.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Enterprise > Worksheet > Copy Multiple Worksheets. See screenshot:
2. In the Copy Multiple Worksheets dialog box, you need to:
A. Check the worksheet name you want to copy in the Copy the selected worksheets box (the active worksheet is selected by default);
B. Enter number 1 into the The number of copies box (if you want to make multiple copies, please enter the corresponding numbers).
C. Select the After all worksheets option in the Insert copy worksheets section.
D. Click the OK button.
3. Then a dialog box pops up to tell you how many worksheets are successfully copied, please click the OK button to close it.
Now the selected worksheets are copied to the end of workbook.