How to copy worksheet to end of workbook in Excel?
This article shows you methods of copying certain worksheet to end of workbook in Excel. Please do as follows.
Excel Productivity Tools
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 70% of your time and solve 80% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced features designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
You can copy current worksheet to end of workbook with the Move or Copy feature.
1. Shift to the worksheet you want to copy to end of workbook, right click the sheet tab, and then click Move or Copy from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Move or Copy dialog box, select (move to end) in the Before sheet box, and check the Create a copy box, then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then current worksheet is copied and placing at the end of current workbook.
You can also use VBA code to copy current worksheet to end of workbook at once.
1. Shift to the sheet you want to copy to end of workbook, and then press Alt + F11 to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste below code into the Module window.
VBA code: Copy current worksheet to end of workbook
Sub Sample() ActiveSheet.Copy , Sheets(Sheets.Count) ActiveSheet.Name = "copied sheet" End Sub
Note: In the code, “copied sheet” is the name of the new sheet after copying. Please change it based on your needs.
3. Press the F5 key to run the code. Then current sheet will be copied to the end of the workbook.
The Copy Multiple Worksheets utility of Kutools for Excel can help you copy certain sheets one time or multiple times in Excel.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Enterprise > Worksheet > Copy Multiple Worksheets. See screenshot:
2. In the Copy Multiple Worksheets dialog box, you need to:
A. Check the worksheet name you want to copy in the Copy the selected worksheets box (the active worksheet is selected by default);
B. Enter number 1 into the The number of copies box (if you want to make multiple copies, please enter the corresponding numbers).
C. Select the After all worksheets option in the Insert copy worksheets section.
D. Click the OK button.
3. Then a dialog box pops up to tell you how many worksheets are successfully copied, please click the OK button to close it.
Now the selected worksheets are copied to the end of workbook.