How to print selected columns together on one page in Excel?
By default, Excel divides multiple selected columns into separated pages while printing. If you want to print selected columns together on one page, what would you do? This article will show you methods to achieve it.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
You can print multiple selected columns together on one page with VBA code. Please do as follows.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Application window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Application window, click Insert > Module. And then copy and paste following VBA code into the Module window.
VBA code: Print selected columns together
Sub Print_MultiAreas() Dim xRg As Range Dim xSht As Worksheet Dim xArea As Range Dim xTxt As String On Error Resume Next xTxt = ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.Address Set xRg = Application.InputBox("Please select columns:", "Kutools for Excel", xTxt, , , , , 8) If xRg Is Nothing Then Exit Sub Set xSht = Worksheets.Add(After: = Sheets(Sheets.Count)) For Each xArea In xRg.Areas xArea.Copy Destination: = xSht.Range(xArea.Address) xSht.Range(xArea.Address).Value = xArea.Value Next xSht.PrintPreview 'xSht.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True, IgnorePrintAreas:=False Application.DisplayAlerts = False xSht.Delete Application.DisplayAlerts = True xRg.Parent.Activate End Sub
3. Press the F5 key to run the code. Then a Kutools for Excel dialog box pops up, please select the columns you need to print one by one with holding the Ctrl key. And finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Then you will get a print preview window, click the Print button to start printing.
Note: If some of the selected columns are not in one page, in the preview window, you should click Next Page to view other selections. And they will be printed into separate pages as their own.
If VBA code is hard for you to handle, you can try the Print Multiple Selection Wizard utility of Kutools for Excel. After free installing Kutools for Excel , you can easily print multiple selected columns together on one page with clicks.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Select the columns one by one with holding the Ctrl key. Then click Enterprise > Printing > Print Multiple Selection Wizard. See screenshot:
2. In the Print Multiple Selections Wizard – Step 1 of 3 dialog box, all your selected columns are listed into the list box, please click the Finish button.
3. Then all selected columns are extracted as objects and placed on a blank worksheet (by default, all selected columns are placed in a column, you can arrange their positions as you need). Then start printing the worksheet.
Note: If you want to specify the print settings, please click the Next button in this step 1 of 3 dialog box, and then specify the settings as your need as below screenshot shown.