How to keep title row moving down with the page (freeze the title row) in Excel?
While moving down the page, you need the title row keep visible with the page scrolling to enhance the reading efficiency. This article will show you methods of keeping title row visible while moving down the page in current sheet, as well as keeping title row moving down with the page in all sheets of current workbook.
This problem is easy to deal with. You just need to freeze the top row of current sheet, and the title row will keep moving down with the page in current sheet. Please do as follows.
1. Click View > Freeze Panes > Freeze top row. See screenshot:
Now the top row has been frozen, and it will be moved while moving down the page in current sheet.
Note: This Freeze To Row feature requires your title row locating on the top row of the worksheet.
To freeze all title rows in all worksheets of current workbook at once. You can try the Freeze panes multiple sheets utility of Kutools for Excel.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
1. Select cell A2 in current worksheet, then click Kutools Plus > Worksheet > Freeze panes multiple sheets.
Now all top row in all worksheets of current workbook are freezed immediately.
Note: You can unfreeze all top rows in all sheets at once with clicking Kutools Plus > Worksheet > Freeze panes multiple sheets.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!