How to keep title row moving down with the page (freeze the title row) in Excel?
While moving down the page, you need the title row keep visible with the page scrolling to enhance the reading efficiency. This article will show you methods of keeping title row visible while moving down the page in current sheet, as well as keeping title row moving down with the page in all sheets of current workbook.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
This problem is easy to deal with. You just need to freeze the top row of current sheet, and the title row will keep moving down with the page in current sheet. Please do as follows.
1. Click View > Freeze Panes > Freeze top row. See screenshot:
Now the top row has been frozen, and it will be moved while moving down the page in current sheet.
Note: This Freeze To Row feature requires your title row locating on the top row of the worksheet.
To freeze all title rows in all worksheets of current workbook at once. You can try the Freeze panes multiple sheets utility of Kutools for Excel.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Select cell A2 in current worksheet, then click Enterprise > Worksheet > Freeze panes multiple sheets. See screenshot:
Now all top row in all worksheets of current workbook are freezed immediately.
Note: You can unfreeze all top rows in all sheets at once with clicking Enterprise > Worksheet > Freeze panes multiple sheets.
|You can download and try the free trial of Kutools for Excel now!|