How to count the number of printed pages in a sheet?
Before printing a sheet, you may want to know the total number of the printed pages in advanced. Here, this article, I am going to introduce the tricks for you.
To count the number of printed pages before printing, you can go to the Print to view the counting number.
Enable the sheet you want to count the printed pages, and click File > Print, then you can view the number of printed pages.
There also is a VBA code which can tell you the number of printed pages in a sheet.
1. Activate the sheet you want to count, press Alt + F11 keys to display Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, then paste below code to the Module.
VBA: Count number of printed pages in a sheet
Sub ShowMe() MsgBox ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)") & _ " pages will be printed." End Sub
3. Press F5 key to run the code, and then a dialog pops out to tell you the number of printed pages. See screenshot:
If you have Kutools for Excel, you can apply its Print Specified Pages utility, and then view the printed pages of the active sheet.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:(Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
Enable the sheet you want to count its pages, click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Specified Pages, and then view the number of pages in the popping dialog. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!