How to go to specific row in a worksheet?
How could you go to a specific row directly without dragging the scroll bar when there is a large worksheet? This article will talk about some easy tricks for solving this task in Excel.
The Name Box beside the formula bar can help you to go to the specific row as quickly as you can, please do as this:
1. Type the cell address of the row which you want to jump to directly, for example, I will input the A560 into the Name Box to go the row 560, see screenshot:
2. Then press Enter key, and the worksheet will go to the row at once.
Except the Name Box, you can also apply the Go To command to solve this task.
1. Hold down the Ctrl + G keys to open the Go To dialog box, and in the dialog, type the cell address which you want to go to into the Reference text box, see screenshot:
2. Then click OK button, the worksheet will navigate to the specific row immediately.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!