How to create Outlook distribution list from an Excel file?
Supposing you received an Excel file which contains a list of new customers’ email addresses, and now you need to group all of these email addresses to a single Outlook contact group. How to achieve it? A method in this article can help you.
To create Outlook distribution list from an Excel file, please do as follows.
1. Select and copy all email addresses in the worksheet you need to create a distribution list based on.
2. Launch your Outlook application and shift to the Contacts view. Then click New Contact Group under the Home tab. See screenshot:
3. In the Contact Group window, please click Add Members > From Outlook Contacts under the Contact Group tab.
4. In the Select Members: Contacts dialog box, press the Ctrl + V keys simultaneously to paste all copied email addresses into the Members -> box, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Then all email addresses are added into the Contact Group window, please name the contact group in the Name box, and then click the Save & Close button. See screenshot:
Now an Outlook contact group is created with specified email addresses in an Excel file.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!