How to scroll a specified sheet or all sheets to top in Excel?
This article will show you method of scrolling a specified sheet or all sheets to the top row in a workbook in Excel.
Scroll a specified sheet or all sheets to top with VBA code
To scroll a specified sheet or all sheets to top row in Excel, please do as follows.
1. In the worksheet you need to scroll to top, please press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste VBA code into the Code window.
VBA code: Scroll a specified worksheet to top
Sub ScrollToTop() ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1 End Sub
For scrolling all worksheets to the top in current workbook, please apply the following VBA code.
VBA code: Scroll all worksheets to top
Sub Select_A1_On_Activeworkbook() Dim xSheet As Worksheet For Each xSheet In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets xSheet.Activate ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Select Next ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets(1).Activate End Sub
3. After entering VBA code into the Code window, please press the F5 key to run the code.
Then active worksheet or all worksheets in the current workbook are scrolled to top immediately.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!