How to insert comment callouts into email message in Outlook?
If you are using Outlook 2010, you can insert comments into email message by using shortcut key. Please look at the following instructions.
1. Compose your new email by clicking New Email button.
Or open an email you want to reply, reply all or forward, and then click Reply, Reply All or Forward to edit.
2. Highlight (double click on or select) the word or text which you want to comment on.
3. Then press Ctrl + Alt + M to insert the comment. When the comment callout showing up, add your comment on it.
4. If you want to remove the comment, put the cursor on the comment and right click on it. Then select Delete Comment option to remove the comment.
With the New Comment utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily add comments into email body in Outlook when creating, replying or forwarding email messages. Please do as follows.
Before applying Kutools for Outlook, please download and install it first.
1. In the Message window you are composing, select the content you want to add comment to, and then click Kutools > New Comment. See screenshot:
2. Now the comment layout is displaying in the email body immediately. Type your comment into the Comment box.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.