How to insert comment callouts into email message in Outlook?
If you are using Outlook 2010, you can insert comments into email message by using shortcut key. Please look at the following instructions.
1. Compose your new email by clicking New Email button.
Or open an email you want to reply, reply all or forward, and then click Reply, Reply All or Forward to edit.
2. Highlight (double click on or select) the word or text which you want to comment on.
3. Then press Ctrl + Alt + M to insert the comment. When the comment callout showing up, add your comment on it.
4. If you want to remove the comment, put the cursor on the comment and right click on it. Then select Delete Comment option to remove the comment.
With the New Comment utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily add comments into email body in Outlook when creating, replying or forwarding email messages. Please do as follows.
Before applying Kutools for Outlook, please download and install it first.
1. In the Message window you are composing, select the content you want to add comment to, and then click Kutools > New Comment. See screenshot:
2. Now the comment layout is displaying in the email body immediately. Type your comment into the Comment box.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agoThis is an incredible rousing article. I am essentially satisfied with your great work. You put truly supportive data. Keep it up.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoThis Information is transmitted to customers very quickly through the mailing list. There are very easy ways we can grow our business through mailing lists. We've created a handy guide to see you through the installation process.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoThis is great post. This comment is nice and excellent. To get the start deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard. It is looking forward to reading it!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoAn excellent information provided thanks for all the information.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThanks for sharing nice information.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI am really just interested in the commenting tool, but alas, doesn't appear as an option with Outlook 2016 and Office 365 ;(
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoNice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that Thank you for lunch! Whenever you have an efficient government you have a dictatorship. by Harry S Truman. geeefbfgfcefadde
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoHi
I'm using ourlook 2010.
adding comment with this addon worked fine with my home PC but didn't work at all at work.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoI tried the step by doing the Ctrl + Alt + M to insert the comment but it doesn't work? had tried to disable other software short cut key where crash to the same with these keys, can't work still. could you help me on this?