How to insert comment callouts into email message in Outlook?
In Outlook 2010, you can insert comments into email message by using shortcut key. Please look at the following instructions.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Compose your new email by clicking New Email button.
Or open an email you want to reply, reply all or forward, and then click Reply, Reply All or Forward to edit.
2. Highlight (double click on or select) the word or text which you want to comment on.
3. Then press Ctrl + Alt + M to insert the comment. When the comment callout showing up, add your comment on it.
4. If you want to remove the comment, put the cursor on the comment and right click on it. Then select Delete Comment option to remove the comment.
With the New Comment utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily add comments into email body in Outlook when creating, replying or forwarding email messages. Please do as follows.
1. In the Message window you are composing, select the content you want to add comment to, and then click Kutools > New Comment. See screenshot:
2. Now the comment layout is displaying in the email body immediately. Type your comment into the Comment box.
1. For removing a comment, you can select the content with comment you want to remove, and then click Kutools > Delete Comment > Delete Comment. See screenshot:
2. For removing all comments from the email body, please click Kutools > Delete Comment > Delete all Comments. See screenshot:
3. This utility can just be applied in Outlook 2010.
If you want to have a free trial of this utility, please go to free download the software first, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 25 days agoHello to all of you I am a man who offers money loans to people in urgent need and to society who are in need of funding. Contact me for all your loan application from 5,000€ to 6,000,000€. For more information, contact me by my email address: ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) Whatsapp: +33756941813
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoI am really just interested in the commenting tool, but alas, doesn't appear as an option with Outlook 2016 and Office 365 ;(
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHello, this is really informative blog! Thanks for sharing. If Are You Looking Office.com/setup Support for Instant Solution? Just Give a Call our Office.com/setup 1877-220-8885 or visit here for more support: http://www.office-comsetup.net/office-com-setup.html
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoNice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that Thank you for lunch! Whenever you have an efficient government you have a dictatorship. by Harry S Truman. geeefbfgfcefadde
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHi
I'm using ourlook 2010.
adding comment with this addon worked fine with my home PC but didn't work at all at work.