How to add new email account in Outlook?
If you use Outlook to send and receive email when you are working, and you have other email accounts which you also want to receive emails, it is very inconvenient for you to open and browse among two more email accounts in your computer. So, to avoid this kind of inconvenience, you can try to add that email account to your outlook. When your email account has successfully added, you can send and receive emails by this email account through outlook. The following instructions will show you how to add new email account in outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Launch your outlook 2013 or 2010, click File > Info > Add Account. See screenshot:
2. When the Add New Account window popping up, if you want to automatically add email account, select the E-mail Account option. Then fill in the blank column with your account information. Note: Type the password your Internet service provider has given you. Finally click on Next button.
3. When a notice window popup, click Allow.
4. Now, click on Finish button. The new account now was successfully added.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHay my new accout :cry:
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years firstname.lastname@example.org
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoImran
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI need a gmail to get loged inps3
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years ago[b]Plz me[/b]help you only one rukbayst plz mere outlook da account bnna du