How to quickly add new contacts from email to Outlook address book?
Many people are fed up with going back and forth among the emails for adding the new contacts to their outlook contact folder. Actually, outlook provides users with an easy way to create new contact from an open email. You just need to open the email which contains the new contact you want to save and then do the following steps:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. After opening the email, put your cursor on the email address and then right click on it. You will see the option window showing up. Then select Add to Outlook Contacts.
2. When you click on Add to Outlook Contacts, there will be a contact information dialog popup. Fill in the blank column with the contacts information. Then click Save & Close button. Now the contact was completely saved.
This section will introduce the Add from Message utility of Kutools for Outlook. With this utility, you can quickly add new contacts from an email or multiple emails to a specified contact folder in outlook. Please do as follows.
1. Select an email or multiple emails you will save the email address from, and then click Kutools > Add from Message. See screenshot:
2. In the Add a contact from a message dialog box, please select a contacts folder to save the contacts in the Select Save File box, and then click the Start button. See screenshot:
3. Now a Kutools for Outlook dialog box pop up, please click the OK button. And then click the Complete button to close the Add a contact from a message dialog box. See screenshot:
1. You can expand the emails in the Add the result box to check for the contacts adding result. The email addresses with red mark and strikethrough indicate that these email addresses are failed to add to contacts folder because they are already existing in that contacts folder.
2. If email addresses already existing in the contacts folder, they will be failed to add to the contacts folder.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agohow to extract emails from outlook MAPI exchange server?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI must endorse Jon Page's comments. We still can't easily 'add contact' direct from an email
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI have 2 outlook address books; 1 personal, 1 business. When I try to add a personal entry by the method you describe here, it invariably goes into the business address book every time. I can't seem to change it over to the personal address book. Is there a way?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoWhen I right-click on the email address in O365, I have two options, "Copy email address" and "View details". It seems Roger Taylor said the same thing a year ago, and yet here we are still.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI learn best using 3 of my senses , hearing, seeing and on hands training