How to change email default font settings and theme in Outlook?
When you have outlook installed, outlook default font and theme were automatically used during you creating, replying to or forwarding an email message. If you don’t like the default styles, you can change them to your favorite types. The following article shows you an easy way of changing email default font settings and theme in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In Outlook Options dialog, click Mail > Stationary and Fonts.
3. In Signatures and Stationary dialog, under Personal Stationary section, click Theme or Font to choose your ideal style, and finally click OK button to close the dialog.
4. It turns to the previous window, then close OK to finish the setting.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.