How to add holidays to calendar in Outlook?
There is a feature in Outlook that allows you to add holidays to your Outlook calendar. With this Outlook feature, you can easily plan for your holidays in advance. Do you want to know how to add holidays? Please have a look at the following tutorials.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Launch your Outlook application. Click File > Options.
2. When the Outlook Options dialog popping up, click Calendar > Add Holidays. See screenshot:
3. In Add Holidays to Calendar dialog, check the box before the country you want to add. For example, you want to add United States’ holidays to your Outlook calendar, check the box before United States, and then click OK to start adding.
4. When a prompt box showing up, click OK to finish the adding.
5. Make sure that you are in Calendar section, Go to View tab, change your Outlook calendar view to List, you will see all holidays from the year 2009 through 2029 are listed in Outlook. See screenshot:
6. And also, you can see there are nearest holidays showing in the To-do bar.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.