How to add holidays to calendar in Outlook?
There is a feature in Outlook that allows you to add holidays to your Outlook calendar. With this Outlook feature, you can easily plan for your holidays in advance. Do you want to know how to add holidays? Please have a look at the following tutorials.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Launch your Outlook application. Click File > Options.
2. When the Outlook Options dialog popping up, click Calendar > Add Holidays. See screenshot:
3. In Add Holidays to Calendar dialog, check the box before the country you want to add. For example, you want to add United States’ holidays to your Outlook calendar, check the box before United States, and then click OK to start adding.
4. When a prompt box showing up, click OK to finish the adding.
5. Make sure that you are in Calendar section, Go to View tab, change your Outlook calendar view to List, you will see all holidays from the year 2009 through 2029 are listed in Outlook. See screenshot:
6. And also, you can see there are nearest holidays showing in the To-do bar.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.