How to automatically move email to folder in Outlook?
By default, Outlook gathers all received emails together and move them to its Inbox folder. What you should do if you feel that the Inbox is disordered and want to automatically move some specific emails to another folder for well-organized when you receiving them? This tutorials aim to help you creating a rule in Outlook in order to automatically move emails to a specific folder.
remove all duplicate emails from one mail folder in outlook
|We usually receive many duplicate emails with same subjects and attachments which are needed to be removed.The Duplicate Mails in Kutools for Outlook can quickly remove all duplicate emails and keep one only in seconds. Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Firstly, you should select an email which you want to move to specific folder. Then right-click on it and select Rules > CreateRule…. See screenshot:
2. In the Create Rule dialog, Under When I get e-mail with all of the selected conditions, check the condition box for this email. And under Do the following, check Move the item to folder box, and then click Select Folder button.
3. In Rules and Alerts dialog, select the folder that you want to move email to, then click OK to close the dialog.
4. If you want to create a new folder for these emails, please click New… button to create a new folder.
In Create New Folder dialog, Name the folder, select where to place the folder, and then click OK button.
5. When it returns to the Create Rule dialog, click OK to finish the whole settings.
6. Now, a Success prompt box popping up, check Run this rule now on messages already in the current folder box, then click OK to start the removing.
7. From now on, when Outlook receives emails that meet the conditions, it will be automatically removed to the specific folder.
|Kutools for Outlook, Includes 20+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agovery helpful, thank you!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agothanks team well done
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI will now be saving up for anything for you
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoeven now after hitting send I have no idea whether it went anywhere or not!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI had thought I was losing my mind. I knew I had received emails from lawyers and others yet when I went to finally look at them they were GONE! Been involved in a legal matter with 2 governments & now I don't have a leg to stand on. Only found out yesterday that the emails are deleted after 5 days!! Guess what? Because of my situation I do not have time to watch your videos, don't understand any of your tech talk and am utterly fedup!Thanks again Microsoft-I don't think you guys know what you're doing any more than I do! I can't even do a backup because now it doesn't recognize my external. Even bought another one-still doesn't recognize it. Yeah, I was one of your Vista victims-never could do a backup on that either. I will now be saving up for anything Apple!