How to change message to html format in Outlook?
Sometimes you need to change your Outlook message format in order to meet your recipient’s application supports as all message applications are different. “HTML is the best format to use when you want to create messages that are similar to traditional documents, with various fonts, colors, and bullet lists” --- Microsoft Office Outlook. The following article will tell you how to change Outlook message to html format.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Open the new e-mail editing window by clicking Home > New E-mail.
2. When the email editing window popping up, click Format Text > Aa HTML. See screenshot:
3. Now, compose your email, then send it.
1. Go to File tab, click Options. See screenshot:
2. In Outlook Options dialog, select Mail from the left pane. In the right pane, under Compose messages, select HTML from the drop down list, and finally click OK to close the dialog.
Note: For the message you reply to, Outlook keeps the format of the original message. If you want to change the format, please do as the above method Change a massage format you send to html in Outlook told.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI can't open the link directly from my outlook email. please help to change my set up. thank you.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.