How to send personalized mass emails in Outlook?
Sometimes you need to create personalized multi-recipient and then send mass emails to all of them just for saving time. What you should do to achieve the mass emails sending in Outlook? The following tutorials will show you how to send personalized mass emails in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, please navigate to the Contacts view. And then click View > Change View > Phone as the below screenshot shown.
2. Hold the Ctrl key to select multiple contacts that you will send emails to.
3. Go to the Home tab, click the Mail Merge option in the Actions group. See screenshot:
4. In the Mail Merge Contacts dialog box, please configure as follows:
- 4.1) In the Contacts section, keep the Only selected contacts option selected;
- 4.2) In the Fields to merge section, keep the All contacts fields option selected;
- 4.3) In the Document file section, select the New document option;
- 4.4) In the Merge option section:
- Select Form Letters in Document type drop-down;
- Select E-mail in Merge to drop-down;
- Type in your email subject in the Message subject line drop-down.
- 4.5) Click the OK button.
5. Then it opens a new Microsoft Word document. Click Mailings > Greeting Line in the document.
6. In the Insert Greeting Line dialog box, you can customize your greeting line format, and have a preview from your recipient list. And then click OK.
7. Then the Greeting Line field is inserted into the document. Now, compose your email body. All recipients will receive the same content. See screenshot:
Tips: You can insert email content by clickingMailings > Insert Merge Field . Then select the proper field from the list.
Make sure the Merge Field you have inserted should have related information in your contacts profile in Outlook. If not, compose the email content by yourself just like the above method 7 told.
8. After composing your email, click Finish & Merge > Send E-mail Message.
9. When a Merge to E-mail dialog popping up, click OK to send the mass emails.
Easily set up auto reply in Outlook without rules:
With the Auto Reply Manager utility of Kutools for Excel, you just need to check the certain email account and compose your auto reply subject and body as below screenshot shown to finish the auto reply settings. Download and try it now! (60-day free trail)
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.