How to disable junk mail filter in Outlook?
Occasionally received emails are recognized as spams and moved into the E-mail junk folder in Microsoft Outlook, therefore you miss them without reading, even if these emails messages are from your important colleagues, friends or clients. Actually you can turn off the junk E-mail filter, and let received email messages appear in the Inbox folder regularly. We provide you with an easy tutorial about how to disable junk E-mail filter in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The Junk button stays on the Ribbon in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, so you can disable the junk E-mail filter easily as follow:
Step 1: Click the Junk > Junk E-mail Options in the Delete group on the Home tab.
By now all email messages will receive regularly. However, those suspected spams are still moved to the Junk E-mail folder automatically, but not the Inbox folder.
Please note that the following steps are optional, which will make all email messages received in your Inbox folder, requiring you to delete the blocked senders list.
Step 3: Click the Blocked Senders tab.
Step 4: Select all email addresses in the email list box, and click the Remove button.
Step 5: Click OK button.
Now it won’t prevent any email messages sending to you, and all received email messages will be listed in the Inbox folder automatically.
The following steps will guide you to disable the junk E-mail filter in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
Step 1: Click the Tools > Options.
Step 2: In the Options dialog box, click the Junk E-mail button on the Preferences tab.
Then the Junk E-mail Option dialog box opens, and you can follow the same steps we described in Outlook 2010 to disable the junk E-mail filter feature.
As you know, it is classic menu in Outlook 2007, while ribbon in Outlook 2010/2013. Different steps may puzzle you. Actually our Kutools for Outlook supports the Junk Email Filter feature, and help you turn on or off the Junk Email Filter with only one click in Outlook 2010 and 2013:
Click the Junk Email Filer > Enable Junk Email Filter on the Kutools tab.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.